?

Log in

"I am... of the wind. Whose sound is heard yet none can tell from whence it

comes or where it goes.

Name:
stacie
Website:
External Services:
  • capturelife@livejournal.com


One.
About me.

My name is Stacie, I am 18 years old and live in the U.S. I am a pretty simple person but at times, I can be just as complex. I start college in the fall and I am more than excited/ready. I plan on getting a Master's in Business, with a emphasis in marketing, a Bachelor's in Music and I am also minoring in Political Science. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, there is just so much to do it is hard to decide.
.

Two.
Likes.


Movies: Pride & Prejudice, The Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight, One Night with the King, Defiance, Atonement, August Rush, The Duchess, Penelope, V for Vandetta, Phantom of the Opera, Slumdog Millionaire,Seconhand Lions,Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Mr&Mrs. Smith, Marie Antoinette, The Secret Garden, Night at the Museum, The Devil Wears Prada, Pursiut of Happyness and more

Television: I rarely watched t.v. but when I do here are shows I like:95% of the time I am watching FOXNEWS the other 5%---House, Bones, Will & Grace, NCIS, History Channel, Animal Planet, Discovery, Numb3rs,Psych.

Books: The Chronicles of Narnia, Life of Pi, Animal Farm, Atonement, Romeo and Juliet, About a Boy, The Odyssey,Lord of the Flies, To Kill a Mockingbird, Frankenstein,Dracula, Antigone, The House of Scorpion, Brave New World, Beowulf, Things Fall Apart, The Stranger, The Catcher in the Rye, Pride and Prejudice, The Christmas Sweater, Twilight, Dispatches from the Edge, An Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems
Three.
Music.

Music is a big part of my life.:Ludwig van Beethoven,Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart,Franz Schubert,Johann Bach.Franz Schubert, Claude Debussy,Josh Groban, Michael Buble,Norah Jones, Imogen Heap, Regina Spektor, Hayley Westenra, Chris Thile, Sara Bareilles, A Fine Frenzy, She & Him, Sara Gazarek Andrew Llyod Webber,Adele, Beirut, Beth Orton, The Black Keys, The Cranberries,Cobra Starship, Coeur de Pirate,Coldplay, Collective Soul, The Corrs, Damien Rice, Duffy, Editors, Eric Hutchinson, Erin McCarley, The Fray, Hans Zimmer, Hanson, The Hush Sound, Iron & Wine, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Jean-Yves Thibaudet, Joe Hastings, John Mayer, Johnathan Rhys Meyers, Joshua Radin, Katy Perry, Kate Nash, Kings of Leon, Lady GaGa, Laura Marling, Lenka, Linkin Park, Lunik, Maroon 5, Matt Nathanson, Metro Station, Missy Higgins, Muse, MuteMath, The National, Neil Young, The Notwist, One Republic, Paramore, Paul Simon, Peasant, Perry Farell, Peter Noonan, Phil Collins,Plain White T's, Poe, The Posies, Procol Harum, Radiohead, Robert Pattinson, Rooney, Sam Bradley, Sia,The Smiths, Snow Patrol, Soul Asylum,The Wallflowers, Tinted Windows, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Van Morrison, Vengaboys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs,Yiruma .

Four.
credit.

profile codes: palebird.

Statistics